Friday, 22 October 2010

Moving

There's not really much to be said about the two next days, except that after having had the keys to my old place and my new place for an entire week without moving a single box, it seemed like it was time to get some moving done.

Yet on Sunday, my flatmate had gone down to Somerset for the weekend, and while I did do some minor packing (got all of my books down off of the shelves), I just couldn't seem to motivate to do anything whilst I had the run of the flat to myself. Spent a large portion of time surfing Facebook, and realising that whilst I had been watching Priscilla the day before, many hash people (including the Giant Australian) had been engaging in some football-related drinking game. I remember they'd tried to talk me into participating, but I think I'm just at a point in my life where drinking games seem excessively juvenile. And I have to admit, I wasn't very impressed to see that the Giant Australian had been participating, making me think it was probably for the best that he hadn't shown up on Friday.

On Monday, I couldn't even motivate myself to go to either the morning or the evening Body Pump class, but at least I did move a few boxes over to my new flat. It's a start, at least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment