I really did very little of note today. After sleeping in, I finally got my act together and went to Westfield to do some shopping. Oh, visiting the mall on a Sunday, what fun that is! Even more annoyingly, I had difficulty finding almost anything I was looking for, so in the end I had to come home nearly empty-handed, and order it all online instead.
As I wandered around the mall, I found myself thinking about the last time I had been there, with the Tall South African. And then of course was thinking a lot about him, and it was driving me mental, how much he occupies my thoughts anymore. I really shouldn't be that hung up on him, so it was driving me a bit nuts.
Yet, when I got home at around 5 PM, I called the Tall South African looking for some entertainment. The call simply went straight to his voicemail, so I admonished myself to get something else done and try to be more productive. I ended up just watching television online, but got a nice surprise then when the Tall South African called me at around 10 PM, yawning his head off and obviously tripping over himself with exhaustion, but determined to return my call. I doubt he remembers much of what we talked about, but I still just thought it so sweet of him to call. So kept him on briefly, thanked him for calling, and sent him off to bed, with me following shortly...
No comments:
Post a Comment