Monday, 30 May 2011

Packing, Packing, Packing

Packing, packing, packing, packing!!!

That was my exciting 3-day weekend. On the upside, nearly everything is now in boxes and ready to go, but on the downside it did not make for a hugely exciting holiday weekend. I've discovered however that I have a nasty habit of writing down phone numbers on little bits of paper without identifying whose number it is, or why I should call them. I swear, I've found at least 40 of these. I wonder who I was supposed to call?

I also could potentially run off to almost any country and find spare change from that country... It's just in my drawers and at the bottom of all my boxes... Who knew I had so much (useless) money everywhere?

All that remains is the stuff hanging in my closet, and I figure i might just keep that on the hangars, and trot it down the block and just hang it right up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment